<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Sunday, March 21, 2010 10:10 PM

Bel fa niente - the beauty of doing nothing.

Ah! I finally got my nude pumps from aldo.
Thank god thr was the last pair in 38.
Can't wait to don them
At 4.5" I might finally be able to tower (or be of equal height) over smelly,stinky peeps onboard the mrt
Yayness

I am doing a mask now
Poor face hasn't got much nutrients cept for daily vichy moisturiser(smells darn gd and loves the matt touch)
Cause I'm usually too lazy
Just saw that there is a new perfume from vera wang, glam princess
I have decided tht I must collect all the vera wang princess perfume
The cover of the perfume can be worn as a ring! How not to love?
'Crushed red berries, pear, orange blossom, vanilla orchid, marshmallow & cashmere wood'
Sounds gooood.

And I'm meeting shuenyun for pedicure soon
Aah, all these talk makes me feel so girly!

Yesterday, howie & I went to silvery moon @pasir ris park again
The food's stil yummy, had their sambal prawn pasta & sambal fried rice
Fiery!
Their drinks are affordable too, 2 for $12 martinis
The lychee one comes with 3 juicy lychees
There's also pineapple and sugarcane martini,sounds funny right
But pineapple was nice
Last night tho we had boubon coke $6.50 and corona beer
Not much since we drove thr

Last tues baby's bday, we celebrated @ overeasy at one fullerton
Expensive but the devil eggs thingy and pasta was pretty awesome
But not a regular place to dine at, I suppose
Quite atas
I wld like to go to bar stop @ devonshire next
And of course the place I wld really like to go is this old colonial black&white restaurant
At one of the parks. Suddenly forgot the name :/
Quite short termed memory these days

Back to work tmr
Its good I don't get the dreadful feeling on sun nights now
Maybe cause my workplace's pretty cool
And I'm enjoying e independence, the balance & the structure
Although I almost got an heart attack when one of my numberous ads for next week was delayed at production
And media agency called to ask whr was the ad
Grrr..
Multi tasking and switching my brain between print, fax, online banners & edms (the most trouble of all)
I'm lovin' it
It makes me feel useful in this huge mega cruel world of advertising
Where would I be, without you?

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels: ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment