<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 8:48 AM

The secondary days

Recently while looking high & low for my 'a moment to remember' vcd
I came across a treasure trove of memories tht I have somewhat forgotten about
Inside the cupboard there were my old vcr tapes, prob recorded my jap drams and last episodes of my fav tv shows
And in there also lied plies of letters from my oldest friends (1 decade old!)
Like leemei, constance, huiling etc
Out of nogstalgia & curiosity, I took out the entire folder tht store those letters from leemei or rather 'elin' as I addressed her back then
I have acty been using the name valerie for 10 years, woah.
From now on I'm gg to take a few letters with me everyday to read on the bus
Which was what I did this morning

Haha it is jus funny and strange to read letters tht reflect my past
How we talked like we were experts of love, and the big philosophies and stuff
Every letter we wrote about our 'fan nao'
Don't know why our young untainted hearts could have felt so fan then, haha
Leemei would write abt me liking to make simple things complicated
That I always look back on the past, living in it (somewhat like now)
That I like to worry unnecessarily and consider too many what-ifs (altho I thk in recent yrs I have become more reckless and worry less) but its true, her observation of me, even back then..
Andy, ronnie, laichun, weilong.. we wld write letters to and fro just pondering on ho and what shd be done
And to pour out our troubles and our misery abt luv hahaha

I read constance's letters and they were also pretty similar
But about different people, talking abt our worries abt o lvl
And filled with lots of hai~ and fan! and I dunno la..haiz~
I like those letters with the dates imprinted on the envelopes or written as sign off
Or at least the year it was written
So tht I can look back and put two together
Aha.. I can't wait to meet constance to show her those childish things we wrote :p

On a random note, last weekend, despite having to work, was quite a blast.
But I was so tired I almost dropped my phone cuz I was nodding off
Looking 4ward to the next time it will be such a blast.. one mth from now
bangkok, here we come!! :)

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels: ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment