~songs in my head~
没有地球太阳还是会绕.But I don’t care what they say. I’m in love with you. I just wanna fall and lose myself Laughing so hard it hurts like hell Forget about everything and run away, yeah ~ MOTTO ~ :: if you have tried your best, there's no need for regrets. :: ~ THOUGHTS ~ By ourselves we are too weak to hold our own even for a moment. "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God" (Romans 8:28) For what it's worth, it was worth all the while. "God has given, God has taken, blessed be the name of God" (Job 1:21) "I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” (Jeremiah 29:11) Hit Counters |
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::
Friday, July 24, 2009 6:12 PM
Memories galore Just ended convocation. My convocation. Till that very moment when I stepped into the audi.. I didn't feel much Then hearing the song Graduation by vitamin c And then walking up the stage for my own few seconds of glory, it dawned upon me that it was my graduation After 16 years of education.. Hearing the valendictorian's speech, I felt tears misting my eyes Not because I will miss my classmates cos I do not acty knw many of them well But because I came to realise how glad I was to have come to ntu cos of hall 12 The 4 seemingly long years now feel no more than just mere months From a unfamiliar place in ulu jurong, it has grown on me I miss taking 199 back to hall at night every sunday And then doing my laundry late at night Sometimes being hindered by the fact tht there are no available washing machines I miss awaiting to hear wenxin putting in her key in the doorlock And then tiptoeing to behind the door to give her a fright or a welcome hug I miss turnin ard and seeing wenxin slp earlier than I do And then seeing her wake up in the wee hours to finish her work I miss how I started from acp to vice chair to financial sec in FOC I miss how we did non stop canvassing - garung guni, v day, singpost.. I rmb how I first saw my seniors demo cheerleading and thought it was so cool and scary at the same time I rmb feeling the tremble in my legs when I first stood on my partner's shoulders And we thought we would hit the ceiling fan I rmb how we said ruifang looked like bob dog And how we tot lionel was cute. I rmb feeling on top of the world when I realised I could acty perform some of those stunts 1, 2, down, up.. i , 2, sweep Those chants all too familiar And even till now I still have not watched the video of our actual day performance I might cringe at the very front part where the opening stunt failed Or I might feel happy tt I managed to stay on top for the act that usually flopped I miss how I would always disturb roland abt his strawberry fear And I rmb how shocked he was to see tht watermelon hanging outside his room I will also rmb the time mingkeat changed roland's msn pic to the obscene girl With watermelon btwn her legs, how we laughed like crazy when roland saw it I rmb those times of benches bday celebration I rmb how we got ruifang to drink an egg downed in some alcohol How we drew tortoises and other nonsense on his body I rmb slping over at caddie's old clock tower room Hearing the fan creak as if it was spinning lizards inside I rmb bathing at 2, 3am after we come back from foc meetings/supper hops And I rmb watching gossip girl and eating hor fun at the same time I rmb taking photos for ogd at the staircase I rmb the times we had watermelon juice every night for dinner I rmb the story of shuwan being dunk inside my red pail I rmb the times we ganged tickled roland and mk I rmb our breakfast times, teh o bing for shujing I rmb going to jb for seafood, tt we went to buy vcds in a shady shop I rmb sending mk to sweden And I rmb welcoming him back when we went dbl o And I rmb me sayin I wanted to go ktv cuz I was high I rmb the subsequent happenings I miss the times we would go to ktv Sing lian ai iNG and di yi tian And superwoman and nan de yi jian.. I rmb how toot we all looked I rmb the times we address one another as csbs, animal farm, bachelors club Horse, duck, frog, cow, monkey, chicken... I took away more than 4 yrs of education in ntu Out of so many memories, I don't know which I wld like to frame up I am.. Forever not a student anymore Officially out of school shelters No more undergrad, no longer going to school And classmates are replaced by colleagues But today, I'm very happy when I saw all of us gathered tog on our very last day in ntu, maybe fated to have our csbs convo on the same day And we took a photo I know will always be etched on my mind I love that photo esp the one we took using my fuji instantx.. we are all united.. we came to ntu as strangers, but we leave as csbs:) Damn emo I am.. But I wish this friendship will always stay.... Just one thing I felt, was missing on this impt day... Someone I can call mine.. Someone whom might have got me flowers or tht ntu teddy bear. Someone significant with his arms around me. But nonetheless I know that I am happy enough inside at this point:) Better than to look back at photos of significant dates and see that I'm no longer with whoever Sometimes photos are like tattoos. etched on and difficult to erase goodbye or see you, I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake. Labels: growing up, The more we study the more we discover our ignorance. but ignorance is bliss so we should study more., why must we label everything? 0 wore their hearts on their sleeves <$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:<$BlogCommentBody$> By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> |
on repeat mode
mine
abandoned blog Iabandoned blog II the past
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
credits/links
fashion readImage forgettheflowersblog forgettheflowers |
||