~songs in my head~
没有地球太阳还是会绕.But I don’t care what they say. I’m in love with you. I just wanna fall and lose myself Laughing so hard it hurts like hell Forget about everything and run away, yeah ~ MOTTO ~ :: if you have tried your best, there's no need for regrets. :: ~ THOUGHTS ~ By ourselves we are too weak to hold our own even for a moment. "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God" (Romans 8:28) For what it's worth, it was worth all the while. "God has given, God has taken, blessed be the name of God" (Job 1:21) "I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” (Jeremiah 29:11) Hit Counters |
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::
Sunday, March 02, 2008 8:53 PM
The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of. I once asked him 'if one day I move on, what would you do?' his answer was 'then I will move on even more…' that time I was very sad about this answer but today I realize I am starting to apply his answer onto myself not seeing/contacting him anymore, I am moving on and knowing that he is moving on, I will move on even more infact I am pretty amazed that I have not seen this person for 3 months I actually survived 3 months without him, Makes me feel like its true that ultimately we live for ourselves and not others It might have been a tough and painful 3 months But it made me stronger, gave me stronger bonds with my friends, so no regrets Yesterday I watched the leap years, pretty touching, good old love story, though at first I din think it would be nice One of the sentences that struck me was "you don need anyone’s approval to love someone" How true; every decision you make, no matter how foolish it may seem to others, its your choice, and ultimately you learn from it Another sentence was "in 3 words, I can sum up all I have learnt in life – it moves on" Yes yes yes just like even though the terrorist guy is still at large, and our lives may be in danger, but we still have to continue our lives and not sit around mopping and crying over split milk Life has so much to offer, though it takes time and patience to see it I also learnt from the move that sometimes separation between two people who once were very close They need to get out of each others lives completely as if they are not even friends This is absolutely necessary for them to forget any unpleasant memories and to heal (although seemingly sad and unnatural) so that one day down the road when they meet again there will only be good memories that linger on no grudges, no resentment, no hard feelings leaving memories buried deeply in each others hearts that only they know and understand what it used to mean and what it means now maybe it will take another few years but that day would probably still come I think that is the real closure, when there are no more romantic feelings at all everyday its getting less painful to remember and recall and I hope that it will be so for the rest of the days the mars/venus book says "soon the pain will be gone, and you will only remember the love" today I really got a heart attack when I saw a certain msg from 52639 luckily it was just a false alarm haha but it can give the wrong idea, the way the msg was written I only felt so shocked and I was relieved that I was reading too much into it Cause I dont think I am ready to handle complicated matters like that And frankly I am quite happy with my life now The freedom and not having to answer or explain yourself to anyone Of course there are trade-offs but for now, I am contented And I feel that one cannot force love to come There must be fate and chemistry But I will be more open to new experiences Coz I have let go of the attachment to him Surely he cant be the only one who can make me happy Surely he cant be the only one whose smile I would adore I m feeling more optimistic these days and I feel like part of the burden has been lifted off my shoulders I think I have also forgiven myself for my own mistakes and realize that I must not continue to blame myself for today What is most important is what I have learnt from these So relieved… cause I have been waiting for this feeling for so long In time to come I hope I will feel that its really okay That he has found someone new In real love, you want others to be happy. In romantic love, you want to be with them to be happy i still rmb 4 years ago, I started feeling happy after I let go of 52639 cos I saw a photo of him smiling happily with his friends and i realised he was still happy without me then I genuinely felt happy for him so this time round I was reflecting and I realized all I wanted was to see him smile happily though it wont be for me anymore but if his new life makes him happy I should be happy letting him be, instead of resentment, which wont do me good And instead of why, how, what, and doubting questions.. I just wish that I have a place in his heart for being the 1st he loved, and that one day we could speak normally as friends, just like me and 52639 now.. And of course I hope that he will always be special to me, and I will be to him, too That we may never forget the teensiest detail of what we shared That those memories would never be overwritten by new ones, but just co-exsisting It takes time and courage to feel this way I am still working on it Jiayou :) Signing off, no more branded, some things can never be changed, and some would never be the same again Labels: growing up, if love wasnt so atrocious I would have stayed blind 0 wore their hearts on their sleeves <$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:<$BlogCommentBody$> By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> |
on repeat mode
mine
abandoned blog Iabandoned blog II the past
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
credits/links
fashion readImage forgettheflowersblog forgettheflowers |
||