<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Friday, February 22, 2008 2:45 PM

some things stretch beyond infinity

yesterday I went home and saw my bro’s car parked downstairs
And I was so happy cuz I know that means Isaac baby will be there
Then I hurried home to find him sleeping
But my mother and sister very naughty
They keep disturbing him so as to wake him
Then he super cute he will kick around as if saying STOP rousing me from my sleep!
But in the end we succeeded and he woke, a face of blur, but didn’t really cry
A few minutes later we fed him and he was a happy baby
He was in a very good mood yesterday; and it was contagious! i am wishing he cld have a sister soon, but i seriously doubt my bro will have another kid.. hmm.. so sad.. cuz its more fun to play with other people's kids than to raise your own haha. but of cuz more satisfying to raise your own baby and see him grow up! sometimes i think i cant wait, but other times i feel like theres alot of things to give up like no more 2 ren shi jie, less time for slp/leisure, etc.



isaac baby is happily playing with the pretty windmill


and he doesnt care that i try to kiss him.


he continues to play with it..


then this time i kiss him he is shocked (just look at his opened mouth!) haha. he's the joy of my life now. never fails to lift my mood.


i just really love this picture..


and i want hair like hers... so nice!


i subscribe to vimrod, its pretty funny.

and I’m really so swamped with work this week.. Different projects, different clients.. Or worse, the same client, different projects. Sometimes I don’t even know what is going on. Because branding can be so intricate and its mind-boggling! And I am really disappointed and sad I cannot go korea for GSS. Where can I escape to then? Sigh!

I was thinking of Phoebe in FRIENDS.. After she got married she called herself Princess Consuela Bananahammock. Haha. Theres another funny scene below:Reporter: I like that. what's your name? [pointing tape recorder at Pheobe]
Phoebe : Pheobe. That's, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in heobe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in... Ello there mate.” -_-

And I have been trying to remember this particular phrase that Phobe said in the show that I kept laughing over and imitating. But I cannot recall. But I know its hilarious cuz of her expression and big wide eyes. Hmm... its irritating when you cannot recall things like that.

Today I was rather bothered by a comment made by someone I so-called used to know, and I happened to chance upon it on this person's blog.
It made me feel like its so unfair
Wanted to brush it off
Since it really is none of my business anymore
But thinking about it, however, fires me up
And I feel extremely angry and sad about it
I try to imagine the situation

Maybe there are unknown/untold reasons that drive these actions
But it is beyond me and my understanding
Maybe because I cannot fathom how anyone could be so unfeeling, so quick to change
But maybe people's actions reveal the truth of their intentions/feelings
That I am very easily (and quickly) replaceable.

Sometimes i think i am a fool for thinking that at least things were once special.
I ought to not even think about me being special (before) anymore.
It really isnt anything special after its over.
Yet things are still so surreal
I am still trying to grasp, to accept that i am living life without you
That i have no control at all over things
That i can only watch you being happy with someone else
Living the kind of future i dreamt of with you before
Knowing that nothing in the past matters as much as now
That i might find someone else special next time
And forget the significance of all the past

It makes me feel like we've been living on a lie. or a bubble that burst.

I really dont know what to say anymore
Its best for me to pretend nothing ever happened before
and We've never met.
This way, i wont feel like i have been replaced
Maybe reality would seem less cruel..
i really dont know what to say anymore
too much that i am feeling that words cannot express fully.

Signing off,
no more ink.

Labels: , ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment