<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Saturday, January 19, 2008 2:41 AM

a still night

somehow, i feel like i am struggling again
especially now and today
even if everyone ard me is noisy
i can be quiet and my mind starts to wander off and i switch off the surroundings
yet at other times people think i am drunk because i behave too madly
extreme ends of behavior and mood, spurred by struggles against futile hopes and wishes

i wonder why, i wonder how (eh its also the lyrics from Lemon Tree)
i feel like i am back on the high end of the rollercoaster, and its the anticipation of the great fall downwards that is making me afraid
the boundaries that are grey and undefined
the questions i would like answered
the answers i do not have
the emotional maturity is weakening
i am struggling, once again
deep down i am still weak and i still wish for some miracle
but that is kind of different from hoping right?

i can see, feel and hear myself morphing into another person
and my friends can, too
siting said i said the most cynical sentence ever today
i said something like "love is just an illusion. if two people can make each other believe that they love each other alot, then they will stay tog"
i guess i really have become so afraid, so jaded, so fearful and a non-believer.
everything is just normal to me, no extreme happiness.
and i am fearful of dejection and sadness
things have changed
but i think sometimes i confuse my feelings with the truth (also lyrics from high school musical song.. Now my heart is empty, I'm only left with used-to-be's...)
and i make believe in my head that things will be the way they used to be

avril lavigne's when you're gone. its such a powerful song:

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah, yeah

And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

the following song is quite meaningful too:

我知道逃避一点都没有用
只是这段时间里 尤其在夜里
还是会想起 难忘的事情
我想我的思念是一种病
久久不能痊愈

too emotional. its 3:11 am and i ought to get to sleep. i am falling sick again.

Signing off,
no more ink.

Labels: ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment