<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Thursday, September 02, 2010 6:46 PM

This morning just when I was abt to leave my house for work
I received a call from the clinic
I was holding my breath
Until she said the results are normal!
Words can't express the relief and comfort I felt..
That my body behavior was wacky but it wasn't due to any cancer, infection or abnormalities...
This is such good news for me because I have been imagining the worst
Phew
Finally cleared my fears
Doc says once I get well from my cough and flu
I can go get the jabs
I guess the money spent for a less than 1min test was v well worth

I also didn't knew I have sensitive nose till recentLy
Doc said I hv extra sensitive nose
And my nose is blocked always causing me to breathe thru my mouth
And cuz the mouth cannot filter the air as well
Thr may be lots of particles tht goes down my throat causing me to accumulate pheglm
And causing itch and trigger cough
So she gave me nasal spray to use for one mth
Nv used one before so I had to read the manual haha

Lots of visits to doc recently
Thankfully my company benefits include the aviva card tht means the visits for regular consultations are free!

I just hope tht I will remain healthy
Been drinking lots more water than before by bringing a water bottle ard
I acty find water quite drinkable than before haha
And falling sick means I keep missing gym
Sigh no yoga and no body combat this wk
Boo :(
Jab jab
Looks like I can only practise my moves on roland hahha

---Somewhere between our laughs, our long talks, our silly little fights, and all our jokes, I fell in love.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment