<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Thursday, August 05, 2010 8:56 AM

Its the blues

Have been feeling rather down since the start of this week
I'm getting that kind of tired of work feeling
Although its not actually that worrying
Since I will be staying put where I am for awhile still.
Perhaps its due to the cough & flu tht has been bugging me for the past two weeks (thankfully I seemed to have recovered abt 90%)
Or it has to do with the changes at work for this quarter
But overall I just don't seem to have enough time for rest and play
July seemed to pass so fast tht recalling phuket now feels as if it was such a long time ago
But its actually only about 3 weeks+
Sigh..

And I guess with all the news about people moving ard and seemingly riding higher and higher in their career paths
it makes me feel demoralised and rather doubtful at times of my own industry
How long do I have to be stuck at this entry level with the pathetic pay, with no fixed yearly increment or bonus and no promotion?
The climb is slow in advertiSing
I know I'm not the only one feeling this way
But that only helps a little to mute that little voice in my head
Its easy to say hold on..
But it can feel self deluding at times
When you feel the world is moving but not you...

All I feel like doing now is lie down on the sand of maya bay or kata beach and let the sun bake me and the waves crash upon me..

Ill be fine, after awhile
I guess

---Somewhere between our laughs, our long talks, our silly little fights, and all our jokes, I fell in love.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment