~songs in my head~
没有地球太阳还是会绕.But I don’t care what they say. I’m in love with you. I just wanna fall and lose myself Laughing so hard it hurts like hell Forget about everything and run away, yeah ~ MOTTO ~ :: if you have tried your best, there's no need for regrets. :: ~ THOUGHTS ~ By ourselves we are too weak to hold our own even for a moment. "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God" (Romans 8:28) For what it's worth, it was worth all the while. "God has given, God has taken, blessed be the name of God" (Job 1:21) "I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” (Jeremiah 29:11) Hit Counters |
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:30 PM
Happy birthday, Valerie! it was a great 24th birthday. i think im really lucky to have someone to celebrate my birthday with every year. this year, i celebrated with csbs, wenxin and of course, somebody special. Wht makes it unique is that this is not the first time he is celebrating my bday, but its the first time tht we get a private celebration planned by him:) Funnily wenxin and roland both happened to bring me to eat at the same place - PS Cafe. When roland heard tht wenxin brought me there, he HUH very loudly and asked me which branch but I didn't think it will be so zhun Then on my actual bday, he told me tt we are gg ps cafe but luckily it was a diff outlet he intended to bring me to... Hehe, anyway the menus turned out to be different as well. The mood and atmosphere were very varied too. Wenxin gave me the most kinky present ever received, thumbs up!! Lol.. I was definitely shocked. Roland gave me something I wanted and needed, but it was the way he presented and the little extra things he did for the present tht made me happy. His efforts in revealing the gift and these little gestures were very thoughtful. And not to mention, it was the tender loving care tht I received on tht day tht really made it very very memorable. Simple but well spent birthday tht I wil remember:) Some pictures of PS Cafe The starter was simple but very good. Esp the tomatoes, they were in some tangy sweet sauce, yummy Roland's beef sandwich, huge My veggie pasta, abit dry This dessert was goooood!!! I was ooohing and ahhhing all the way. Ginger pudding with earl grey cream sauce served with a scoop of vanilla icecream. The earl grey sauce was very creamy thick but not too jelat, I'm gg back for somemore;) Our shots. How come I'm the bday girl but he's the one getting the kiss? I demand a refund hahaha This was taken by e waitress with denise keller in the backgrd. She seems to have aged and is even more skinny now. ![]() Overall, I enjoyed this year's bday a lot, and all the ppl tht usually might forget my bday didn't this year, and thus I m really happy tt I'm being remembered. Some were v prompt and sincere too. But of cuz thr is the -_- person whom I rather not wish me because the wishing always sounds so contrived, like nothing better to say. I'm not so looking forward to nx year or the nx because it will be 25, 26 yrs! Mid 20s boooo!! Further and further from my sweet 16 dream. Apparently lots of ppl know of my this 'wishful' saying lol I'm so slpy now, jus reaching hm from body combat session II with jacq at china sq.. I'm not as chi dun today hehe.. But thk my new sports shoes are a tad too big! Shall post photos of my 1st sports shoes nx time, hahaha I need another sports bra and socks.. Now only gt one each, too pathetic lah.. Shall end the post with the song below. Don McLean - And I Love You So And I love you so. The people ask me how, How I’ve lived till now. I tell them I don’t know. I guess they understand How lonely life has been. But life began again The day you took my hand. And, yes, I know how lonely life can be. The shadows follow me, and the night won’t set me free. But I don’t let the evening get me down Now that you’re around me. And you love me, too. Your thoughts are just for me; You set my spirit free. I’m happy that you do. The book of life is brief And once a page is read, All but love is dead. That is my belief. And, yes, I know how loveless life can be. The shadows follow me, and the night won’t set me free. But I don’t let the evening bring me down Now that you’re around me. And I love you so. The people ask me how, How I’ve lived till now. I tell them, "i don’t know." ---Somewhere between our laughs, our long talks, our silly little fights, and all our jokes, I fell in love. Labels: i have atrocious friends, if love wasnt so atrocious I would have stayed blind 0 wore their hearts on their sleeves <$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:<$BlogCommentBody$> By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> |
on repeat mode
mine
abandoned blog Iabandoned blog II the past
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
credits/links
fashion readImage forgettheflowersblog forgettheflowers |
||