<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Saturday, June 26, 2010 2:18 PM

Heavy rain


Like flash floods which occur so quickly
brought upon by heavy heavy rain
Before we know it, the water is already beyond ankle-deep
Submerging cars, uprooting trees, creating waves in our hearts
Threatening to swallow this island up at times

Just like flash floods
Some things occur in flashes
Suddenly,
Unexpectedly
You wasn't even imagining
Nobody said a thing
Flood just came, just took control

---
Damage control wasn't as intensive as imagined
Shock factor less than thought
I'm glad
Once again, digging out ghosts of the past
Not so pleasant
But it had to be done

Whatever happens,
I know some things will not change.
Que sera, sera
This seems overused but
Old sayings always contain some bit of truth

Same same but different
I like this feeling
Its been there, all along
And it seems like I only gained super sight recently
Timing wasn't perfect
On hindsight
Now its like finding the last piece of the jigsaw to complete that puzzle
And I found it under my land
Right under it

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment