<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Friday, April 30, 2010 8:34 AM

Roses that don't bloom

The only thing that I look forward to nowadays is my bed
Weekends, they are a thing of the past
Online shopping, the kicks are gone
The only thing I want everyday is to sleep
A deep sleep, without bad dreams and backaches

This year, parents & sis going china without me
Lack of funds + leave (my colleague going reservist for 3 weeks)
It will be a busy june
Before I know it, I will have to make some decisions
Before I know it, august willl come & I will turn 24
But I don't want time to just slip past
Too fast, too slippery
Not enough time for me, not enough to accomplish what I set out to do at the beginning

It all feels like I've been in this solo world for too long
If you sit beside me, I may not recognise you
That's me, me, always one person now & another the next
yet I accumulate more and more masks
Masking the interior
Piling on layers.

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment