<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Friday, February 19, 2010 6:48 PM

My favourites

I think I will be blogging more on the go
Since my morning journeys to work will be slightly longer from next week onwards

I'm happy there is a pasta mania at bugis junction
So tht when my pasta craving starts up
I can always satisfy it during lunch there

I really love to eat pasta,
Esp so during the past one - two years
Aglio olio & arriabiata
Both with lots of spice
And I converted from spagetti to linguine
Yum
I think even hon is unable to keep up with my pasta craves
He will go 'pasta mania again?'
While I smile weakly back haha

Infact I love to eat noodles
Ramen, udon, soba, meehoon, mee ta mak
Yum
I think my love for sushi & pizza (my fav food in primary sch)
Has been overtaken by pasta & japanese food in general
Got to say again the sashmi salad from sushi tei is just super worth it
And the best standard comes from raffles shopping centre branch
While the worst (or the only bad) tht I have experienced is at vivo
Probably cause its always so crowded there

Randomly I like to drink tea, soya bean and milk tea!
Speakin of this makes me crave for cup walker peppermint milk tea with pudding & pearls
But now I found another 'Drink tea' shop at bedok
Its not bad, esp the roselle pearls its famous for
But its very expensive.
Coffee used to be my love, but because it stains teeth overtime,
I've cut down a lot till I dn really crave it
Even when I'm super sleepy
Haha I'm vain

Nude, black & white
I can't seem to get enough of these colors
And the occasional red on my nails is a lovely addition
I just have too much clothes & bad buys recently
So I hope to stop buying clothes
Spend more on travel instead

Going hongkong on the 6th nx month!
Our hotel damn far, its at tsuen wan, near airport
But its free, and got a great view so I shan't complain :p
I can't wait for this er ren shi jie haha

Redang with csbs in May
Not sure if I will snorkel but looking forward to the nice beach
And lots of late night talk cock & suaning sessions

Shall blog abt other favourites when I get the inspiration

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment