<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Monday, January 04, 2010 7:40 PM

Treasure each day

Sometimes you got to remember the ugly
To realise your blessings

Compare to people worse off than you
Compare to scenarios that are worse than the current
And you won't keep thinking with veiled lids
That the grass seems greener on the other side

I got to keep reminding myself to be patient
In all aspects of my life
Nobody knows how the future will turn out
Whatever is mine, will be mine
Sometimes we take longer and a more tedious route to achieve our dreams
But that only makes success sweeter
Perfection doesn't happen overnight valerie
Lucky if it even does happen

in 2010 I'm going to be a more gracious person
Forgive and forget has nv been my strongest suit
Esp forgetting
This year I hope I can strive to be more forgiving, less grudging
And leave my past in the past
And be more positive

Look ahead with me
What lies ahead may be more exciting and promising
Than history

I'm hoping 2010 will be good

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment