<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Sunday, January 10, 2010 11:27 PM

Knowing the unknown

Its ironic
I realised this by thinking:
I'm thinking too much, worrying too much
I ought to just react
Sometimes I think abt taking the bus home, squeezing, chasing,
It makes me dread the journey home
But after I'm home or get on the bus
I forget that I had that thought before; how easy and natural it happened

Its the same theory
I often think too much
Think abt what's going to happen
How to counter it
The million possible scenarios and results
But I didn't take any first step to let anything happen
Cuz I'm too busy dreading and worrying abt the possibilities

There doesn't pass a day where I don't think abt my dream
It haunts, in my sleep
I gotta breathe, take in more chances
Give myself more routes
Nv know without trying
Its empty
Its empty my soul
Its empty inside me
As I seek to be fulfilled
To find something that will fill me
That will excite me
That will lead me somewhere

Stop fretting
Its a dead end
Push yourself
Don't think, just do
Don't even feel sorry for yourself

-------

I'm into bags recently
I no longer buy so much shoes due to my heel pain
I no longer want to buy so much clothes cuz of my bursting wardrobe
Now I wanna spend my money on good food, enjoyable company
Just like today:)

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment