<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Thursday, January 14, 2010 10:09 PM

Goodbye imperfect dream

I just learnt the harsh truth
On hindsight everything is clear now
Makes sense

Women are really more judgmental people
I blew my chance unknowingly
Not my fault I know
But I think it was a waste

Although reality/truth hurts
It is always better to know earlier
Than to be misled or continue blindly
But it was a good lesson today
The world is not as simple as it is
People judge you all the time
And pls dn be so naive to believe what you see on the surface

Thank u SF for opening my eyes
I realised dreams can be imperfect too

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels: ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment