<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:19 PM

Its a tricky scenario

I feel as if i have one leg in two boats
And its two shaky boats
I cant decide now which boat to take
I dont have enough info
I hope to make a darn decision
Something that will allow me to have my cake and eat it too
Guess next week is the deciding week
Part of me really wants one of the boat
If only it will stabllise amidst the waves to allow me to board

It sucks not being able to blog truthfully cuz i might just not remember 2 years down the road, what this post was all about
But there's a certain thrill in being vague too

Im yearning for pizza after reading the 1st chapter of Eat, Pray, Love
The author goes to italy (rome)
It seems like a beautiful country with gd food
I bought this book and The Notebook (so tht i can compare it to the movie,which was darn nice)
At hmv - 2 for $20
It feels good to buy something other than just clothes, shoes, and more clothes all the time
Makes me feel more calm, less materialistic and worldy
Its quite a bargain, if u want to get The Time Traveller's Wife, its 2 for $20 too

I think one day i will cut down or stop online shopping
Cnt imagine i wil stil buy from f21 or other blogshops when im nearing 30 leh
Plus by then i prob wont dare to wear tht kind of clothes haha

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment