<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Monday, August 24, 2009 8:53 AM

Up and coming

The weekend passed so quickly
With an uplanned stayover
And having to meddle with work here & there
Lately we have hecked wht others, in particular colleagues, thought or knew about us
It feels good to ignore them
Do what we want without caring about gossip or judgment
Now that facebok is officially the world's loudest grapevine,
I'm sure and am glad tht we are in the open

Last fri clubbing was fun except music at zouk sucked so we moved to phuture
On hindsight we shd jus use our citibank card for free entry since zouk music was not to our taste
But I guess its getting abit boring to go thr except for mambo. Miss those wed nights seeing yewhong n kyon flaunt their much exaggerated moves haha..
Realised its damn hard to find anyone, both female and male, who is actually worth a second look
Or rather, will cause you to give them a second look
There ain't many good-looking ppl in singapore sadly
I've seen a few eyecatching guys before
But not for girls..strangely my babe criteria seems more stringent than my hunk criteria
Haha its just a random thought anyway

3 more days to bangkok soóoö excited
I hope I wnt be disappointed with the shopping
Earrings, dresses and shorts are on my to buy list
Not so sure about shoes there so we shall see;)
I just cnt wait for wed night when we shall 'ton' (secondary sch slang ahaha)
Awaiting our morning flight
The first night we are gg to share the room
Spend the night with my kuku to reminisce abt our roomie days
I just really miss hall life man
All the freedom to stay out or stay up
Eating supper and enjoying next door gossip
I wanna be an undergrad again.....

I guess I shall post again after bangkok
27082009 - 31082009
Wheeee no work for one week
I deserve this break so much

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels: ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment