<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:26 AM

Sick cycle carousel

I just read your blog
Entry titled 'in an instance' was really well written
Enjoyable to read and reflect upon

I discovered as well..
'Faith to let go'
And how it takes million of ouces of courage to let go
After we put in so much strength holding on
And I realised now,
Having a job is not unlike in a relationship
It will not work well without faith and a clear direction
It will not work well if there is only dread and no happiness
the same reasons why we often hold on to unhappy relationships (ie. Afraid tht we cnt find someone else, habit/comfort zone..) apply to why I m holding on onto my job

But sometimes instead of berating myself
I ought to be less hard on myself
And give myself a break
Hope to discover some place where I can grow
And not some other marketplace
I ought to give myself a little pat of applause and a little courage nudge

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels: ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment