<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Wednesday, August 05, 2009 8:29 AM

Of secrets and tears

I like how you can't keep a secret from me
Your face briming of excitment

I like how you remember what I like and what I don't
Your brain filled with details

I like how you smile
Your teeth neatly in a row

I like how I feel
It is so close yet so far

If I could write a book, i would like you to be in it.

And

I like how joy and tears come together
Those tears of joy mist our eyes

I like how our making merry form euphoric shout outs
Embarassing but enjoyable
On the mrt platform

On such a road,
There is no u-turn.

We travel as the roads emerge
We avoid as the bumps appear
We deal as the motion sickness sets in
We overcome all there is blocking the journey
To the destination
And we never say goodbye.

Does it make a good read?
My book titled 'Of Secrets & Tears'

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels: ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment