<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Thursday, July 23, 2009 9:07 AM

Putting the last quarter on

Tomorrow is the 24th
My convocation date
Someone's birthday out there
A month after saying bye
3 months and 4 days since I started in img
24 also reminds me - one more year till my 24th
One date, one number, so many interpretations

Last night I dreamt of mark, design bridge's boss
He said to me 'im so sorry.. would love to have u but our current capacity just doest allow
it in this economy'
Aha, the dream is a crystal sign of how much I yearn to be thr
I look at their getaway photos on facebook and I rmb just hw it was like then
I miss the friends I made thr, the monochrome environment, even memories of the coffee machine lingers in me
I can't help but feel bitter sometimes
Wonder if the testimonial and verbal welcomes and praises I received then were no more than polite talk
To top it off, eunice is gg back thr.
Just makes the pill even harder to swallow sometimes
O well.. maybe someday thr will be a chance...

In another 2 weeks or more it will be my 23rd bday
Gosh time just flies isn't it.. it seemed just like yest whn I threw my 21st bday
And didn't even invite my own bf haha..
Not tht I ever regretted tht decision
And not like it matter now anyway..
I'm like, 7 years older than my claim of being sweet 16th
The horrors of truth
Anyway I have a long list of wants :D
So if u don't knw what to get me u can refer to this.. hahaha

Top on the list.... chanel bag/christian louboutians (maybe more relevant on my 32nd bday la)
Followed by, in no particular order but randomness..
1. Gel eyeliner (the green that I miss seein on ET's face) from bobbi brown
2. 28 pounds omg dress from asos
3. Heels from zara
4. More cut-out tops or dresses from asos
5. That elusive f21 floral maxi
6. Camera tht does a better job than my casio
7. New watch might be nice too
8. New mp3 player but not a need
9. A red lippie from shu umeura
10. $300 to be credited to my posb savings 029-xxxxx-3 for my next online shopping splurge
11. Dior jadore perfume
12. Space traveller machine, the last time i heard, its called car in human talk

Hmm is 12 too many? I'm sure I forgot to mention something. Haha.. most are just too much to ask for so a dinner treat at.. say, kushinbo, will be great. Hahaha
Or a ktv session..

i miss my friends.

I'm blogging this on my htc dream. Its a dream... tht came true :)
Time to get off the bus.

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels: ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment