~songs in my head~
没有地球太阳还是会绕.But I don’t care what they say. I’m in love with you. I just wanna fall and lose myself Laughing so hard it hurts like hell Forget about everything and run away, yeah ~ MOTTO ~ :: if you have tried your best, there's no need for regrets. :: ~ THOUGHTS ~ By ourselves we are too weak to hold our own even for a moment. "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God" (Romans 8:28) For what it's worth, it was worth all the while. "God has given, God has taken, blessed be the name of God" (Job 1:21) "I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” (Jeremiah 29:11) Hit Counters |
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::
Monday, June 02, 2008 5:32 PM
mamy poko i was reading some random girl's blog (i like to pry into other people's lives, dont know why) and i saw the following sentence, its just so true. "You never get over it, but you get to where it doesn't bother you so much." it reminds me of the john gray book i read, and he kept saying 'one day the pain will be gone. and u will just be left with memories'. Q&A for fun If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be? Ans: devastated is the word and then insecurity (am i not good enough?) If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? Ans: to work as fashion writer or beauty editor so I can get to deal with clothes, clothes, shoes, shoes, moisturizers like crème de la mer the mother of all creams that I covet for, makeup, handbags, facial wash and zillion other beauty products have my own fashion label, sounds not bad too. i will hire my roomie to design for me. hehe. or maybe she can do for free right :D it will be our partnership. What will your dream wedding to be like?Ans: err the groom will ride up on a white horse (my bai ma wang zi LOL) and come fetch me in this grand castle where I am sitting on a giant 4 poster bed. Then he will whisk me away on the bai ma. Then we will gallop (si ben) away, no need get married. Hahah. Okay seriously, I would like to have a dinner whereby I can invite my friends & family and u know, be the star of the night, the prettiest and most pure in my white bustier gown with lace trimmings and can-can under it, with some seriously pretty hot heels that is at least 4 inches high so I can look tall. And my groom would be suave and manly in a suit. Wonder if I can ask people to like donate to my christian louboutian heels funds when they are giving me wedding presents/cash. Are you confused of what lies ahead of you? Ans: not confused, just uncertain. Makes a difference. What's your ideal lover like? Ans: funny, cheeky, loving, affectionate and sensible. Must want me to be his center of universe. Haha. Someone who will light up my days when its gloomy, and someone who would turn to me for listening ear/advice/support when hes down. Men who cant say sorry even if its their fault and have very male chauvinist thinking, bye. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Ans: def being loved but by someone whom u love How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? Ans: I don’t believe theres only one person in this world for me, so I wont wait too long. Till I get tired and find someone hotter. hahaha If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do? Ans: I probably wont fall for some1 who is already attached, but if u are asking if I like someone who then subsequently gets attached, then too bad lor. I will bitch about his gf and say mean things like ‘they wont last’. Just kidding. How do you see yourself in ten years time? Ans: married, one cute baby, reasonably successful career, buying crème de la mer to resist the effects of an additional 10 on 22 years. Who are currently most important people to you? Ans: noel chan, family, my roomie, and gd friends who have really been there for me (not in order of merit) Would you rather to be single and rich or married but poor? Ans: ah this question leaves out a very impt factor – in which case would I be happy. If I m married, poor and unhappy then of cuz I rather be single, rich and happy. What's the first thing you do every morning? Ans: when I wake, I snooze my alarm and go back to slp. If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick? Ans: I will choose whoever loves me back. No point if I choose someone who doesn’t reciprocate my feelings. If given the chance to turn back time, will you? Ans: hmm the me in the past would have said yes, hell yes, cuz I want to take wiser paths and not screw up certain things. But surprisingly the me today says NO, cuz everything moulded me to be who I am today, a stronger, wiser me. And its bcuz of the past that I see very clearly what must be valued. What is the last thing you would do before you die? Ans: just be in the arms of my loved ones and hear them say that they loved me, and if I have enough energy to, I would say it back. goodbye or see you, I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake. Labels: why must we label everything? 0 wore their hearts on their sleeves <$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:<$BlogCommentBody$> By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> |
on repeat mode
mine
abandoned blog Iabandoned blog II the past
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
credits/links
fashion readImage forgettheflowersblog forgettheflowers |
||