<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 11:42 AM

who's the fool?

my roomie tried to fool me today that she is attached but too bad I m very smart saw through her instantly hahahha.. so not convincing. plus my mummy told my sister to tell me this morning that its april fool today so dont get fooled. haha. i dont know why she she funny.

and at work, eunice and i were emailing...

Eunice: My eyes really painful.. I think I squashed it when I sleep ytd.. Now cannot see clearly!

Me: Hw u squash ur eyes may I know? whahahaa

Eunice: As in I slept so soundly on my left side and my eyes is like half squashed den coz so soundly I didn’t turn over and so whole nite my eye was in under that pressure.. So when I woke up today its like out of shape le maybe end of the day den will be better hopefully soon...

Seriously how can the eye be squashed??????!! And I thought I was weird, I think my friends are weird too. or maybe they got my influence. heh.

hmm, things are clearer now. and its a nice feeling cause i don't like uncertainty or trying to second guess. i just haven't pushed myself to take the leap of faith. but i think it might just happen naturally without me having to convince myself. it just feels abit weird that everything is happening in march/april.. i hadn't anticipated these, not even in the next few months, but i guess thats what they meant by things happen when you least expect them to. although this means that suddenly i have to wire my mindset and change my lifestyle.. a bit not used and somehow forgotten what seems to be the 'right' way to do things. and barely settled into my new life, i seem to be stepping into yet another new phase. i think the dilemma is that i am very contented and happy with my life now. hence i am afraid to lose what i have while allowing room for new changes. not saying new changes are bad ones, but sometimes changes are hard. we'll see...

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels: ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment