<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:27 PM

a string of tots

All my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

my roomie shes leaving tonight! but her bags are not all packed and i dont know what plane shes leaving on. haha pls sing this song to me k and miss moi please. i wish i cld go to korea too!! but now i have someone i cant bear to leave and shuens back nx week *time flies, so fast from months to 3 weeks to now 1 week!* - pedicure and chinatown okay??

today sucks because my laptop at work died of old age. right when i came to work, it keep restarting by itself. like its possessed. but lucky the IT guy helped me retrieve my stuff. and then i had to go for long meetings with the bimbo involved and she just yada yada yada and i just super cannot stand her, dont know her natural self or not but i dont know how the rest cld just put up with that kind of behavior. keep your kiddish behavior and pls show a more decent side at work. stop yada-ing away and acting cute/bimbo/annoying me with that voice. grrr... doesnt help that i almost fell aslp at the 2nd meeting. dont know why so sleepy today. sigh, if 1 yr later i can come back here to work i might reconsider if shes still here (high possibility) or worse, if shes my direct superior or sth. gross.

but what really made my day today was seeing my supervisor's comments. :)) they were really encouraging and positive so i really hope i can do well for PI. get a superb grade for 10 au. anyway i replaced my name with **. haha.

April
By April, ** has mastered a lot of the key "paperwork" skills that are required of a client service team member. She now writes, quite effectively, both proposals, phase facts and briefs with minimal guidance and supervision.

As two client managers, have joined the team and are now working with me on various projects, I have been able to spend little time with ** individually. Our interaction is mostly as a team. She has held her own.

Feedback from the other client service team members who have worked with her has been very positive.

Finally, from the observations made in her work log, it is clear that ** is learning quite quickly about the finer ins and outs of client servicing that are hard to be taught and even harder to write about!

All in all, I am very pleased with her progress, and even more pleased to hear from her that she would like to extend her internship by a month. For the month of May we hope to get her to experience the implementation end of things before she leaves us to go back to school.

March
Apart from **'s general performance as a member of the client service team which has exceeded expectations. ** has proven herself to be resilient and courageous in tackling challenges even when they come unexpected.

One such example was the impromptu presentation she gave to the client. Despite her surprise, she did not let nervousness get the better of her and instead, sought to rise to the occasion to the best of her abilities.

Such a quality is valuable for any individual as is her willingness to speak up.

Overall, in the month of March, ** has had to exercise a lot more independence and initiative as I was out of town for quite a fair bit. I have found that she has stayed on top of things and in doing so, has demonstrated the increase in her confidence in working with project *****.

okay now for random stuff, i have been fascinated with sandals recently. what a change right.
but look at that! its sooo alluring. and shoes are really impt, i always notice what ppl wear, and good looking shoes get my attention haha. even if the face is not so good.







the pink bikini somehow reminds me of siting. and the stripes one is pretty.


je'taime. je'taime. je'taime. the nights are good, the days are better. :)

its been a long day and i wanna have a gd sleep.
thank God i dont have to work on friday. yay!
and i m officially out of hall. :(
pls get me the room again!!
i miss hall life.

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels: , ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment