<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 5:56 PM

this kind of life has got me ON THE RUN!

I WILL BE MOVING SOON, its still the same blog but ask me for the new url on msn if theres no more mintyvintage
maybe one day, i would use back mintyvintage... or maybe i will like another name.. hard to say.. and if you lose my new url, maybe i m back at mintyvintage. haha.
mintyvintage.blogspot has actually been with me for 2 years, I didnt know that.
though i still like mintyvintage alot, but sometimes change is necessary, or the only constant in life
change supposedly keeps you from feeling too routine or mundane. whatever zzz.
and the new lyrics scroll is so useful!

BUT mintyvintage.livejournal (retail therapy for you loves -_-) is still available tho if anyone wants to buy my stuff haha :)
i'm pretty off online shopping nowadays, although the USD dollar is like only 1.4 now??
partly cuz the sprees i joined are dragging and i haven even got my f21 mezza satin dress, and my polariod, sigh.. :(
so in the meantime i'm just trying to clear the clothes that i like but dont love so that i can save up the money... its time to think about the future.. its always better to have more savings.

and i was supposed to go zouk with siting, roland and the rest tonight
but in the end i changed my mind.
i guess its true that one person can change his or her mind easily even about something that they want alot.. if we can convince ourselves of the reason for changing our minds.
acty i wanted to go zouk for sometime le.. but i am really too tired.. havent been sleeping well these days, every night i will wake at 4plus or 6plus.. these two timings.. weird..
so i decided not to join them this time, hopefully it wont be the last time.. although many of them are graduating le..

one of my fav songs from Love revolution. just makes me want to watch the jap drama again! haha!

When will I hold you? (Love Revolution OST.)

So many times I said to myself
I wasn't the one in this world
Who would be always ending up alone
I know the score but I want to love

So many times I've seen in the street
The lovers who seems so happy and gay
How many people get forever love
I'm not for sure but give me a try

*When will I hold you so tight in my arms
I know you're the partner I want in my life
When I kiss you and make love all night
I know but I'm afraid of just losing this love
Just losing this love in vain

So many times I've loved in the past,
The dear ones who seemed so natural to me
How many reasons were told when we parted
Hearts can break but never give in

*Repeat

When will I hold you so tight in my arms
I know you're the partner I want in my life
When will I kiss you and make love all night
I know but I'm afraid of just losing this love
I've nothing after I lost you

Signing off,
no more ink.

Labels: , , ,


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment