<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Monday, March 22, 2010 11:29 PM

A night to remember

Frankly, tonight was one of the best gathering I have had in ages
As in damn good & memorable
There was so much laughter & jokes, gossip & stories,
From ris low to low 'drive' to 'knee' to ghostly tales
It felt and seemed really like those good o' times in hall
When these times were aplenty and kept us going in difficult, trying moments of school, projects and assignment. Not to mention pop quizzes.
There was something in the atmosphere tht I haven felt for some time
Perhaps its the rebonding of friends and mending of once broken ties
It felt like no one ever left.

Truly a night to remember, oh the things that we could come up with to tickle ourselves
Too bad we had to end it
But I'm really looking forward to our long due 3d2n graduation trip to bintan
Thank you csbs for making this friendship so much fun and I'm loving every bit of our memories
I haven't laughed so heartily since I left ntu
Love u guys
:)


I'll be the fool, or the exception to the rule.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment