<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:28 AM

If this was just a nightmare, why am I still awake?

I haven't felt this ache for some time
A dull but painful feeling
Its like toes cramp
When you think you are feeling better
The next waves of pain crash upon you

I hate how this happened
Hate how I feel
But I can't change anything
Its not up to me
Things may or may not return to before
I don't know
I'm just too angry
Too hurt
Too helpless

Words can't be taken back
Some things may not be easy to forget
What's done is done
But how did it all became this way?

Maybe it was meant to be
A short affair

Maybe I'm just jaded
And now I will be more cynical than ever
How do I trust,
How do I convince,
If you don't believe

Lily allen's song seems appropriate now

Are you mine? Are you mine?
Who'd have known? Who'd have known?

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment