<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:03 PM

EBM(S)

I have ebms these few days
Especially bad today
It feels like I'm suffocated
Every thing threatens to overwhelm
And makes me want to call it quits
Flare up at my bf
Holding back waves of tears as I berate myself

What is this ebms so capable of creating wreck
Ebms stands for extremely bad mood swings
Blame it on pms
I just hope my period quickly comes so tht pms will be gone,
And maybe be replaced by a milder dms (during mens symptoms)

Why do I have such ebms!!

Looking bck, overall, 2009 hasn't been a good yr, no..
Too much changes, unknowns and still-don't-knows
I just hope 2010 will bring abt more certainty and permanence in my life
Maybe some gd news in jan I hope
I really want to go there

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment