<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Monday, August 10, 2009 2:23 AM

Happy 23rd to myself

I wish I was still sweet 16
I really do haha
Somehow as the years go by
My birthdays don't seem as exciting anymore
But nonetheless I think I'm lucky to have ppl celebrating with me each year

Every yr on my bday
I will get joy and disappointment
As well as unexpected wishes
This year surprisingly I din get wishes from the usual suspects
Maybe cuz they are attached alrdy or maybe they have forgotten me as their friend
Guys can be so practical haha..

Instead I got a couple of sms tat I prob won't have tot of getting
One was really off. Sounded like a national day greeting
Something abt wishing me the best in my new life as part of singapore's workforce
Haha. Coming from the same person who said didn't thk u wld rmb whn I msg him on his bday last yr
If u have nth to say I thk a simple happy bday wld hv worked haa
Anyway thanks to those who rmb ;)
I guess the best is nt to have expectations so tht whoever wish me will seem like a surprise

Esp I wld like to say thank u to the person who managed to be the 1st to wish me;)
My birthday will b remembered.
I'm always so blessed.

Aha as I'm typing this I got a greeting fr an old fren titi
Makes me smile.

May my 24th bday be spent with the same ppl I love

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment