<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:42 AM

Daring to dream

Next week this time, I would be in bangkok
I am anticipating
So excited for many reasons
First bk trip
First overseas trip without parents
First trip with my kukubird (tho japan wld have been even better! Hehh)
First trip with you
A week long worth of waking up to see you smile back at me
Beware tho, I can be grouchy and quiet in the mornings ;D

Anyway anyhow I'm going to give it another serious shot at online selling
If my seniors can give up their jobs to do it and even sell wholesale,
I'm not the only crazy one
It might be a risk but like typical cliches - we are only young once, and we can afford to try
Every rise and fall in life contributes to experience..

So officially I am serving 1 mth notice
Going to be ooj (out of job) soon but I feel relieved knowing I m getting out of this shitty place
Tho I must say I still have the passion to stay in this industry
Honestly I wldnt mind working in another bigger agency like ddb
But if only they wld hire me la haha
Local companies suck.

Enough of work..
We are going clubbing this week, yayy
I'm glad we still meetup cuz honestly I miss hall life and those crazy ppl like mad..
Tho we might not be so close as to meet every month but at least when we meet we have lots of fun
Somehow everytime ard tis time. There will be a breakup season
If my friend you are reading this and knw I'm talking abt u..
Cheerup. learn from ur mistakes and move on..
I feel sad to see u affected, afterall u seemed happier with her than the ex
Take care, aunt agony (or rather, the love guru as u like to say) is always here ahah

There are many nice things to buy
Aldo below $100 black suede stilettos
Topshop overpriced $113 lace dress
Gmarket cheap thrills
AA long sleeved u back dress in forest (which led me to work my brain thinking of cut out sleeves.. I'm obsessed with cut outs.. and why is jessica stroup - silver from 90210 - and lindsay lohan so pretty.. I wana be a hollywood star and have a personal stylist to deck me in designer wear too..herve ledger and chanel pls.)
I sidetrack......
I shall wait for bangkok..

7 more days..

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment