<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 9:01 AM

But you

Who's going to complete my world
Who's going to take me so high
But you

Who would put myself before and above everything
Who would take 2 hr trips just to see me awhile more
But you

Who would wake up at 5am with me to go to work
Who would enjoy reading quietly with me just holding hands
But you

Who would bring me to romantic places to enjoy the breeze and crashing waves
Who would remember little quirks of mine, like not eating cut fishcake, and so meticulously remembering to ask the auntie not to add them in
But you

Who would make a series of animal (pigeon included) sounds repeatedly just coz it makes me laugh
Who would say I smell so great, even if the smell is described as metallic
But you

Who else would manage to trick me with a forecoming hug to say HELLO?! to my head
Putting an ear to listen to my thoughts
Who else would have even thought of this cute antic
But you

Whose heart is so big and accomodating
Whose patience never runs out
Whose understanding do I seek when I am troubled
But you

For you
I let down my guard
For you
I pick up my little pieces of faith and try to sew them tog
For you
I see that uncertainty may be a beauty and a gift in itself
For you
I am a generous lover
For you
Your head can rest on mine when it feels weary

For this moment and the ones ahead
I thank God, wherever he may be or not in my life
Cuz I'm just very blessed
And I accept his grace upon me

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment