<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Friday, July 31, 2009 8:34 AM

Screw work

I'm exhausted
Mentally and physically
Took mc yest and pretty much slpt thru the day
Watched gossip girl and realise I din have the last 2 episodes
And tht they extended the series to season 3!
I hate how I get phone calls and sms from stupid clients
Disturbed my peace and sleep
How wld u like it if I call u on your mc/leave?
Poor ae.. its as if we gotta be contactable 24/7
Even if we are much less important than doctors and surgeons
I wish that I could escape somewhr where I can truly let my hair down
No calls no one to answer to
No freaking work to do
So I can rest my fatigued mind

I wish I had not rushed into a job after exams
And given myself a break
But then again everything may have happened for a reason I guess
Maybe I will truly understand it someday

That day my manager said I ought to do another account
Cuz I'm getting stagnant now. Nv use brain anymore, just routine, coordination
Come be in my position and see amidst all the rush and last min jobs the client throw me (due to their fickle mindedness)
And you see if you have any spare time to think more than get the bloody thing done
You can't expect efficiency and demand creativity at the same time
Plus its not as if I don't tell the client the truth tht their promo is not gd enough
Or tht they are trying to shout too many things
Whatever
Maybe its good to try another client and see how they can further test my limits

I'm just glad the weekend is here
I wish I could fast forward time to end of the yr
To the time where I can have a less hectic life

goodbye or see you,
I'll be your best kept secret or your biggest mistake.

Labels:


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment