<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 5:07 PM

suddenly i felt like listening to this song. really liked it and s club 7 songs when i was, like secondary sch/jc?? haha.
i know i used to listen to this and think of someone special, but i cant rmb which guy, either A or Z. haha. ermm goes to show, that my memory is getting bad. but its def a very sweet song!:) its a song for the "butterflies in your stomach" and "you're the one (giggles + giddy head)" kind of love, and innocent/naive thinking that this love will last forever.

"You're My Number One"

Na na na na..
What is love, cos baby I don't know
I got a funny feeling in my heart
If this is love - it feels like butterflies
So tell me baby is this how it starts

I know I've never felt like this before
You're like a drug you got me wanting more
I've got to let you know - I've got to let you know

You're - you're my number one
I'd do anything for you
Catch the rain from the sky, even hold back the tide for you
Baby baby, you're - you're my number one
With you I know I belong
I put the radio on and it's always playing our song


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment