<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Saturday, September 16, 2006 1:07 PM

Avid ROCKS!

Yeah right.
I cant believe me and Kenneth re-did our editing 3 times.
Yeah 3 times.
I think we are very familiar with the tape already.
Maybe all along we thought the timeline wasn't saved - we were wrong.
There wasn't one created at all, hence when we press save all bins, it wasn't saved.
And goodbye timeline 1, and goodbye timeline 2.
We were so close to finishing everything yesterday.
But well, at least I discovered how to create the sequence so that the timeline will be saved.
In the end the 5 hrs there was pretty a waste of time.
Sigh.
Booked the editing suite on Monday night again.
This time I really pray that nothing will go wrong, and if anything does, there will be people around to help us.
Though Kenneth did most of the editing, at least this time round I did learn by observation.
Anyway, he is really a perfectionist lah.
I used to think I was one (though I stopped feeling like that already)
But now I know maybe my standard of perfectionist is quite low.
The Chinese saying "yi shan hai you yi shan gao" - damn true.
If I ever was a perfectionist, he is ten times more a perfectionist (acc. to my standards) than me.
Now I know, a perfectionist can scare the hell out of a less-than perfectionist person.
But hey, Kenneth, if u ever see this, remember the puzzle you gave me to solve?
"No one is perfect" HAHA.
But its quite cool that you are passionate about 'creating' things, that's why u are such a perfectionist.
I guess in this aspect I may not be so passionate cuz I am not familiar with editing.
But I understand why he keeps looking over the same footage and says that things don't feel right.
That's about the way I am when writing too.
I am not too satisfied with the floorball article I wrote
But then I didn't find a way to perfect it
So I feel unsatisfied.
I like my original flow better, but had to change cuz of the angle of the story.
Hmm well I just hope they will publish it.
Oh no, I think I really do grind my teeth during sleep.
Hope it wont cause too much problems.
And Monday and Tuesday is going to be 2 full days. Filming at 9 am. Lessons till 630. then editing. Tuesday also whole day lessons. Oh man. This sucks.
I just remembered that I was supposed to have dinner with jiahong and yinjie and jio some other foc ppl on Monday. Oops
Think gotta cancel.

arghh, sad sad.
another new assignment - 226.
quite interesting la.
got 1 mth to do.
but then tis upcoming 1 mth i got some plans to make too.
hmmm.. and i believe other projects.
well, i just try to take each day as it comes lah.
this sem is shitty-ly packed.

Signing off,
no more ink.

0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment