<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:57 AM

Officially sick

The MRT was crazy today. All so packed. Could only get on the 3rd train. And still had to ying ying squeeze one lor until I had tis tiny space to stand without anything to grab to support. I had this urge to scream at the people to move inside the train so we can squeeze into the train without the door kiaping us.

My first time to the gym outside of PE lessons yesterday was abit crazy. So tiring and my stamina so poor. Haha. But was quite fun. Treadmill was the most boring lah. Cant stone. The cycle thing was best. Cycle until I feel like my legs were jelly. Only then did I start to perspire. Still prefer swimming to gym. Anyway calories get burn so slowly.. but nvm, I am not aiming to lose weight actually. According to the machine they have there, I'm actually underweight with BMI of 17.1. And my body fat is 19% (desirable range - 17-27%) which translates into 8.2 kg out of my 43.2 kg frame. dunno accurate anot. Look at me. Do I look underweight? Nah. Underweight people shouldnt have tummies like mine. Underweight people should look like how I look when I suck in all the air and my face looks like bones. Apparently I dont look like that - my mirror says so every morning. Haha.

I am dying to go home. I felt so drowsy and sleepy just now my eyes closed for awhile. But I am so afraid my boss will think I am faking. So I am tahan-ing. And I am so sad I cant go for the bbq cum FOC meeting le. Was looking forward to a bbq for so long. Sian. Anyway tml shd be the last day of work. Guess I will b jobless le. Yest went for tis interview for some 4 days event helper job and the guy said I looked v stern when I don't smile (yes I m used to such comments - argghh but why!?? I try v hard to smile le leh.. its not my fault I was born like tt.. who wldnt wan to have a sweet and friendly face?!! Tell me lah.. wont u guys thk I m sot if I smile everywhere I go? Now I worry lor.. next time cuz of my face I probably wont get any jobs haha..) and seemed v nervous cuz I keep shaking my legs and scratching my fingernails (but I wasnt feeling so, rather I was v bored). Oh he said I seemed like the quiet sort. Haha. Every comment he said I was trying to suppress my laughter. Oh so wrong about me. I just dont warm up to strangers easily and reveal my true colors at a interview (wic is supposed to be serious rite?)

I think I should be able to survive a few more hrs at work. I need to!! Jiayou!! Next week I swear I am going to treat myself better by sleeping more.

Oh I had tis weird dream abt foc again. It was during fright nite at some multi storey carpark?? Then I went toilet to shit. While shitting halfway haha I heard some noises, then got wind flew past me. I turned ard and on another toilet bowl was this black cat. Huge. Then guess wat? Tis cat was actually caddie! In a black cat suit. Den we realized it was each other. Somemore she can fly or jump v high. Den I was like huh? Why u do tis? Scare me when I am zi ji ren. It was so funny seeing her like a black cat. (caddie don't freak out! Haha) then the toilet suddenly bcome open-concept, got no doors. Then became unisex. Then got a lot of men came in. wah I so paiseh with my pants halfway down. Hahaha.. stupid.. then after that me and I think mingkeat were assigned to become ghosts also to grab peoples leg when they walked past. (so we were supposed to hide underneath cars??!) weird dream haah.. dunno why secretary and photographer become programmers instead?

Signing off,
no more ink.


0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment