<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Friday, July 07, 2006 4:48 PM

Flowers make me :)

That day went to airport celebrate xiaohui's & leemei's bdae.. we went to the flowers shop tt jasmine was working at.. haven seen her for so long.. haha.. she wrapped a lot of pretty flowers lor.. the one stalk bouquets were v pathetic lah.. mite as well not wrap but hold it in between ur lips like leemei suggested.. so manly or sexy, she said. Hahah.. and gt this bouquet of pink roses can go qiu hun one.. cuz its really wrapped till very sweet and lovely.. haha. If anyone proposes to me without flowers I will reject.. of cuz that's not to say if anyone proposes with flowers I will surely say yes lah. I love receiving flowers.. hehe.. esp red roses.. call me old-fashioned but I still think they are the most romantic flowers.. I just cant bear to throw away the bouquets at home.. they have so much meaning.. but i am still waiting for a bouquet of beautiful flowers this year.. hor baby hor? :P

I heard b4 that there is no such thing as Mr/Miss Right, but the person most meant for you is the person you choose to accept as he/she is, and try all means to work out things. which in one word means commitment rite? cuz no matter wat probs surface u love him/her enuff to try to overcome them tog.. I really agree with this. but of cuz lah tho there are no certain Mr/Ms Rights, there are certainly Mr/Ms No-no.. haha.. like those that you know you will nv love cuz of their character or personality clash etc?? i dunno how to say lei, but some ppl u just know u wont fall in love with them.. for eg, for me, no play boys.. nor rude vulgar guys..


Just today me and Rachel had a conversation, its about men who try to give excuses when it comes to love. I hate such people. They will say things like "wait for me until after I complete my studies, after I ORD, after this after that.." etc.. they think relationships and feelings can be put on hold.. I mean in life there are always impt things and obstacles such as studies, work, etc, at every point of life, there may be things like o levels, after o levels, got a levels, then NS, then uni.. u cant say "wait arh.. i will treat u better next time.. i will do this and that after (insert some activity) is finished" cuz after that activity is over, there will be other tings tt pop up in life maybe unexpectedly ma.. like tt mite as well u become monk can le.. haiyo..

last day of work le today! yeah l00king forward to next week to go out and rest also.. hehe.. i need more rest lor. when i clear my throat its damn painful like got knives stab my neck.. haiz.. my voice has changed beyond recognition haha.. and i cant even seem to get my voice out sometimes.. looking forward to buying shower curtains at ikea!! and decorating out new room #06-1184! go buy 4D when we move in. heh.

Signing off,
no more ink.

0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment