~songs in my head~
没有地球太阳还是会绕.But I don’t care what they say. I’m in love with you. I just wanna fall and lose myself Laughing so hard it hurts like hell Forget about everything and run away, yeah ~ MOTTO ~ :: if you have tried your best, there's no need for regrets. :: ~ THOUGHTS ~ By ourselves we are too weak to hold our own even for a moment. "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God" (Romans 8:28) For what it's worth, it was worth all the while. "God has given, God has taken, blessed be the name of God" (Job 1:21) "I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” (Jeremiah 29:11) Hit Counters |
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::
Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:14 PM
Fell into a drain(ed) state. My head feels like its going to drop off la. dont know why it feels very suan. Maybe its tired just like the rest of my physical self.. possibly even more tired since it contains my brain.. and my brain seems to have been working non-stop.. haha.. I feel as if everyone wants a piece of me, or my time.. and slowly I find myself not being able to give anymore.. I dont even have time to give to myself.. to think things over, to process happenings.. so I find myself not being able to digest things well, nor find solutions to problems.. or maybe cuz things are not so easy to be solved alone.. and today sth happened that made me realize that i wan to 'zi bi' even more.. I was on the bus to mrt.. then huiling got up the bus but she din c me.. I was on the verge of calling out to her.. den she walked past too quickly. And another tot came to me.. it was that although I have been waiting for this day whereby I will bump into her so we can go to work tog like last yr.. but it seems like I wanted to be alone rather than anyting else.. just traveling with my new iPod nano.. and not havin to talk to any1 else. Anyway I am not a very chirpy person early in the morn after I wake.. so when I get up to wash up etc I usually dont talk to anyone.. right wenxin? Haha.. well, so in the end I told myself when we reach interchange if she's der, I will go talk to her..but too bad I din see her after I got off the bus lei.. hmm.. maybe she alighted earlier and walked to MRT instead.. wic I usually dn do cuz I am too lazy.. haha.. Yesterday I took MC cuz wasnt feeling very well. Then after a long sleep till 4plus I had to go down siglap for the airport job interview. And guess wat.. that blur wx told me can take bus 40.. I took le den anyway I alighted way too early and den walked all the way from siglap to upper east coast.. shen qi lor.. dunno why I nv really perspired but it was quite a nice walk since the sun was setting so was not tt hot. But when I reach siglap CC there, I saw the bus stop dont have bus no. 40, only 12, 13 all that.. blur wx told me got 40 cuz she and caddie walked to katong shopping centre aft the interview tt time and took 40 back.. that's why she tot got 40!! Haaa.. after the short interview, I cldnt be bothered to take bus back, I also not very sure what to take.. so I took cab back lor.. wanted to go home rest first b4 seeing him.. but den end up replying emails.. slpt at 11 pm las nite.. had some dreams.. but I kinda forgot le.. flu still not okay yet.. sigh.. actually I dunno if it is a wise decision to go for the airport job lei.. it will certainly bring in $$ la but the time.. I m scared that I wont have time or energy for the people I ought to give time to.. tt day I looked at the list of to-do-things tat was created before my exams ended.. most of the places I wanted to visit such as sentosa and wild wild wet, I did le.. but the tings that I wanted to do personally such as read a certain book, finish my 'wang zi bian qing wa' vcds (yes caddie I haven finish lor!! I am stuck at duno disc 20?) and the people I wanted to meet up with like jia'en, ruying they all.. all not done yet.. and just abt 5 more weeks of holidays.. not really holidays since I dont seem to have much time after deducting work, and sleep and FOC stuff.. although I got my license already, I think it will be a long time before the $$ comes back into my account lor.. thinking of all the textbooks i gotta buy when sch reopens again.. sigh.. lucky I passed le, if not I will cry for all the digits that are withdrawn from my account.. Dunno why suddenly at work my left hand feel very sweaty.. haha.. must be shuwan spread her sweaty palm disease.. j/k.. poor her.. probably cant tok now due to her visit to the dentist.. wic reminds me I also want to visit dentist when sch reopens.. just checkup.. in case my teeth are rotting but I dunno. Haha.. kinda looking forward to sch reopen lei.. learning all the skills.. sounds better than theory.. I thk I m going to hate 201.. communication theories.. yuck.. quite a lot of things to look forward to in the next 2 mths.. hehe.. also cant wait to move back hall.. miss living in hall and dinner with friends.. I like this song.. from the movie A walk to remember which I haven caught yet.. Someday We'll Know Lyrics by Mandy Moore *feat. Jonathan Foreman [Mandy] Ninety miles outside Chicago Can't stop driving I don't know why My question....Need an answer Two years later your still on my mind [Jonathan] Whatever happened to Amelia Airheart? Who hold the stars up in the sky? Is true love just once in a lifetime? [Both] Did the captain of Titanic cry? Oh, Someday we'll know [Mandy] If love can move mountains [Both] Someday we'll know [Jonathan] Why the sky is blue [Both] Someday we'll know Why I wasn't meant for you... [Mandy] Does anybody know the way to Atlantis? [Jonathan] What the wind says when she cries? [Mandy] I'm speeding by the place that I met you [Both] For the ninety-seventh time... tonight Someday we'll know [Mandy] If love can move mountains [Both] Someday we'll know [Jonathan] Why the sky is blue [Both] Someday we'll know why I wasn't meant for you... Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Someday we'll know [Jonathan] Why Sampson loved Dalilah? [Both] One day I'll go [Mandy] Dancing on the moon [Both] Someday you'll know That I was the one for you... [Both] Open up the world [Mandy] I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow [Jonathan] Watched the stars crash in the sea [Mandy] If I can ask God just one question [Both] Why aren't you here with me tonight? Someday we'll know [Mandy] If love can move mountains [Both] Someday we'll know [Jonathan] Why the sky is blue [Both] Someday we'll knowWhy I wasn't meant for you... Someday we'll know [Jonathan] Why Sampson loved Dalilah? [Both] One day I'll go [Mandy] Dancing on the moon [Both] Someday you'll know That I was the one for you... Signing off, no more ink. 0 wore their hearts on their sleeves <$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:<$BlogCommentBody$> By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> |
on repeat mode
mine
abandoned blog Iabandoned blog II the past
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
credits/links
fashion readImage forgettheflowersblog forgettheflowers |
||