~songs in my head~
没有地球太阳还是会绕.But I don’t care what they say. I’m in love with you. I just wanna fall and lose myself Laughing so hard it hurts like hell Forget about everything and run away, yeah ~ MOTTO ~ :: if you have tried your best, there's no need for regrets. :: ~ THOUGHTS ~ By ourselves we are too weak to hold our own even for a moment. "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God" (Romans 8:28) For what it's worth, it was worth all the while. "God has given, God has taken, blessed be the name of God" (Job 1:21) "I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out – plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” (Jeremiah 29:11) Hit Counters |
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:10 AM
All about Yesterday. Yesterday I got my driver's licence le!! Hooray!! And I drove from baby's house to tampines.. it was ok.. but felt v weird in auto car.. always have tis urge to change gear or press clutch when there is no such need.. but then my parking in the underground multi storey carpark screwed up cuz I din realize there was a pillar/wall beside the spot I was reversing into. So in d end let him take over. And I got horned at the junction turning into Century square and TM.. cuz I was moving too slow due to me not realizing the green arrow appeared le.. haha.. Felt a little sucky after that la.. but guess it all takes time and practice.. so shant be so hard on myself.. afterall, I passed already! Haha.. b4 I drove he ask if I had confidence.. haha. I thk he was nervous abt me wrecking his car.. of cuz I was nervous also.. I dn wanna bang his car la.. but I told myself n him.. even I dn have 100% confidence, I got to have it.. as in still must dare to drive.. if not I will slowly turn into those get licence but don't dare to drive pple.. and it will really be useless my licence.. den I will have wasted all those $$ and time lor.. and my instructor's efforts. Haha.. I guess I m not afraid to be horned at or tot to be slow or wat.. (rather, when I travel 80km/hr yest at this 70 km/hr "highway" I felt unbelievable lei.. din feel like I was tt fast.. yet with manual car at 50km/hr I feel its quite fast le.. haha.. eh.. maybe has to do with engine loudness ba.. and auto car feels much more smoother.. but I quite miss engine brake.. v useful haha) i am just afraid to get into some accident and endanger pple's lives or bang whoever car I m driving haha.. I will feel quite bad.. and tt person will kill me haha.. I guess being slow n careful is the way to go now as I m still P-plate.. haha.. the yellow sign is a gd warning they shdnt follow me if they wanna speed. Bleh.. or I shd put those "pls be patient with me. I am a very new driver!" sign haha.. And yesterday registration of subjects.. in the end cannot get 221.. only shuhui got.. but she follow us dropped it n take 229.. aye then cuz 229 cannot get another slot..so my forensic gone le.. sad cannot take tog w mk they all.. and also sad cuz all of us seem to be taking different slots for our 203, and 226, and 229.. only 203 I same as shuwan..den for 226, 229, shuhui n shuwan same.. that 226 mafan. Firstly hai wo cannot get 4 day week.. 2ndly hai wo cant choose same 229 as them.. so also cannot same 226 class.. duno wic one siting go to.. if she also same as them, wah thk I haf little motivation to go class. Muhaha.. jk.. no choice haf to attend also la.. maybe its my chance to noe more pple. I trying to make myself believe there are really nice ppl in cs. Haha.. after hearing all those gossip ard.. I know hw disgusting it can be when u are in the same project grp with ppl whom u don't like or whom don't do any work.. *Shudders* at least last sem do 105 projects, tho its tedious but its doing with my beloved frens.. so the tot of seeing one another still cheers me up when gg for meetings perpetually parked at 60 tv lounge. Also yesterday, I said goodbye to my old CDs, discman, camera.. all for a pathetic but better den nth $51 at cash converter.. haha.. the camera can stil get $15 not bad le. But the discman was really a bad bargain.. then again, even if I keep them at home also no use, they will only get cheaper n depreciate.. haha.. so I earned $51.. must go dig out other junk at home to sell.. den can earn $$ for my new mp3 player.. cuz my current one goes "yeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii" very often.. dunno wat happen.. and I was surprised the very 1st ayumi cd.. so scratched can still fetch $2.. haha.. while Chinese ones only worth 50cents la.. at least make me feel worthwhile I ever bought ayumi cd n tot her screechy voice was nice.. ok la.. her songs are nice.. just cant stand some of the too screechy ones.. hehe.. and was playing with all the toys at Toys'r'us.. so fun.. there is this sea-monkey ting. sounds quite interesting acc to baby.. but i dun thk i will like to rear it.. they wil die aft 2 years. like quite poor ting.. and looks more like a toy to me.. abit cruel. haha.. stil can wear the sea-monkey inside a necklace locket or keychain lor.. And also yesterday i was talking to an "old friend" online.. felt quite happy abt it.. he even sent me photos of his vacation.. quite funny lor.. and the conversation was never more comfortable n relaxed with normal haha-s (rather than purposely placed to make the conversation seem less awkward) since well.. a few years ago.. considering wat I did, I think it's a very good improvement in our relationship le. It might never bcome the type of always contact and very close friendship, but I think I will be happy enuff with this, and if we really say Hi and talk abit when we do bump into each other.. tho Singapore v small, that has nv happened lei. Last time I wasn't ready to bump into him.. thk now I m more or less more prepared ba.. looking at the photos he sent me I had some weird feelings haha.. like quite weird to be in this current situation.. looking at his photos after so long.. like nv really change much..feels like still s16.. and some old memories sprung up.. felt unbelievable and haha-funny haah.. weird funny also got la.. now I cant rmb if I told anyone else abt some of the happenings.. but its nth that's really tat I wanna announce also la.. suddenly the IRC days come back to my mind.. but thking abt all these in a "doesn't-seem-like-it-happened-cuz-so-long-ago-le-like-watching-some-people's-life-story".. i just feel quite glad, relived, yet unreal abt the whole ting.. nevertheless, let me rejoice in tis for now.. thank God this day has come. I dunno how I am going to find things to do till 5pm. Theres many like 20 more emails to clear O.N.L.Y. how how how.. still got singpost.. hmm busy busy.. foc coming.. gotta revise games again.. arghh mafan.. no room in hall to stay now v leceh.. dunno what else to type le.. buai~ Signing off, no more ink. 0 wore their hearts on their sleeves <$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:<$BlogCommentBody$> By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> |
on repeat mode
mine
abandoned blog Iabandoned blog II the past
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
credits/links
fashion readImage forgettheflowersblog forgettheflowers |
||