<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Wednesday, January 28, 2004 5:42 PM

Reflection

If I had my life to live over,

Of course...

I would make sure i get that A1 for POA

I would say sorry to my parents when i was at fault

I would have been more filial

I would have been a better friend and a better gf

I would have studied harder and smarter

I would have taken a photo with r,a,t

I would never have walked away from the r/s just like that, thinking it was over

I would have given it another try, another chance

I would take back all the hurtful words i said

I would swallow my pride and ask him 'could we start again?' b4 it was too late

I would still appreciate the fact that we were good platonic friends before

I would still place him inside my heart for the rest of my life

I would still have loved him even if the ending is like this

I would still hope for a miracle

Maybe...

I would have gone to poly and do the course i wanted bcuz i would choose to be tog with him

I would not have study tog with him

I would have done better in PSLE

I would be better at maths

I would be able to take A maths in sec sch & not suffer now

I would still find that i enjoy life in jc bcuz of wonderful friends

I would not drift apart from some of my closest friends

I would choose to remain friends with him

I would not have chose to love him at such a young, naive & irrational age

I would not have lead zw into thking it was truly possible

Of couse not...

I would not hurt anyone that liked me sincerly

I would not miss the chance to say goodbye to my grandmother

I would not go to war with any of my friends

I would not have bought the cheapo lousy Ericsson hp

I would not have silly quarrels with him

I would not be so lazy

I would not be so fickle-minded & indecisive

I would not have done all the things i shdnt

I would not have thrown away the things that i cherish now

No one is perfect. One can see that i have quite alot of flaws and mistakes in my life, some regrets too. Obviously, i cannot turn back the clock and live over my life, bcuz there is only one round of life, there are no rehearsals.
But because of everything i have today wic are not perfect, i learnt the true meaning of life; it isnt to be perfect and to have everything the way you want, but to let you go thru' hard times so that you will truly understand and appreciate the beautiful moments.

Faith leads the way thru' each new day!
Signing out,
c'est la vie & life goes on...

0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment