<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6155640?origin\x3dhttp://londonbridgefell.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:: juz taking a moment to remember ::

Friday, December 19, 2003 6:40 PM

Trying to move on, alone...

Taken from: http://www.tones4u.net/poem/poem.html#mingli and edited bits & pieces

Now i know i had it all
Cause i had u
Just to see u make me smile
Why was i too blind to see that i had everything, and u completed me?

I can still remember how u held my waist
Like u'd never let go
But now here i am alone, trying to move on
Wondering how our love could go so wrong..

Will your love come back to me
Come back again to me
When i still believe that u're the one i need
Though i'm trying hard to make it through
Living is so empty without u
Even my laughter ain't joyful
my smiles not bright without you
And i wonder must we go our own separate ways

U would catch my every fall
U'd forgive all that u knew was wrong with me
But i pushed it far away and
Took your goodness for granted
Thought your love for me would accomodate my every wrong
And u will be waiting for my return
I was really wrong
What wouldn't I give to turn back the clock

I don't wanna find somebody new
I dont think I will find somebody new
Someone who made my days as great as u did
Someone who was my pillar of strength
If someday, in some dream we meet again
Baby do i have a chance to speak to u again
Bcuz reality is too harsh for me
I know that if i were to say 'i love u' now
It's already too late
If someday, your feelings for me return
Will you hold me as tightly as before
And love me without our past grudges

If it isn't u, why was it arranged for us to fall in love
Are we being teased by heaven
If it isn't u, i don't know who else it will be
Cuz the thought that u were not 'the one' didnt ever cross my mind
I know i gotta try and start again
But the more i try to move on
The more i miss you
Maybe I'm just avoiding the sadness and keeping the pain within myself
Or maybe I'm not trying hard enough
Lord, tell me somehow we'll find the way...


Signing out,
c'est la vie & life goes on...

0 wore their hearts on their sleeves

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

> Post a Comment